Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As of late.

Lately I've been lazy.  And I mean really lazy.  Sage has been sick and not sleeping.  Then I got sick and couldn't sleep.  So the house is a mess and I'm still not up to fixing it up.  Eventually.

Last week Sage got a new tooth, her top left center.  And it's ridiculously adorable.  It's about as big as her two bottom teeth combined.  It's huge.  People now lovingly call her Buckwheat. Yep its that big.

Sadly, I don't have a picture of it. Because Sage hates having her face touched in any way.
So just imagine in your mind how cute it is.

This however, I can get a picture of.  Sage LOVES to stand up.  She pulls herself up to anything that she can and has now become quite a nuisance at messing everything up that she gets her hands on.


Here she is attempting to pull out Bobdog's fur, or yank on his tail, or poke his eye.  I'm not sure which. Poor poor kitties, lucky lucky Sage. 

No comments: