Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Swingin' Good Times."

My urge to get rid of my cabin fever and bring on Spring finally got us out of the house this afternoon. I've wanted to take Sage to the park for months and finally felt like it was warm enough to pull out our stroller and head on over.

I was SO excited to put Sage in the swings and see how she reacted to being up in the air with the wind blowing in her face. I didn't quite get the reaction I wanted but we had fun nonetheless.

We hung out on the swings for awhile before heading over to the slides, merry-go-round, and the motorcycles then decided to head back home because the wind was getting a bit nippy.

I find it unfortunate that I'm the only one who gets to be this girls mother..the rest of you are missing out, seriously.



and a quick video to show off her "less than thrilled" reaction..




Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: