Friday, November 5, 2010

5 Months

I can't believe Sage is already 5 months old. I look at her and think to myself, "Where did my baby go?" She's already growing by leaps and bounds which makes me thrilled to see her thriving..but some days I wish she was still that tiny little 2 eyed bundle I brought home from the hospital. So far she's grown 7 1/2 inches and doubled in weight..here's her current stats.

Weight: To be determined..later today..when she's not sleeping. It's at least 12 lbs. 5 oz.

Length: 26 1/2 inches.


Bright eyed beauty..she's obviously still kinda sleepy.

This past month Sage has all of a sudden decided she doesn't really like to be rocked to sleep..tear..she just likes to be laid down, fuss for a minute, and put herself to sleep. It makes me sad to think that my cuddlin days are almost over with this sweet little stink. She loves reaching over her shoulders to knock the wipes off the changing table, she loves her exersaucer, and she loves squash.

This month we went to the pumpkin walk and out to dinner afterwards..i'm bummed that I didn't get a picture of her all bundled..but I have one of her all bundled from our walk we went on the other day that will have to do.

To say I have been blessed with an excellent baby would be an understatement. Granted, Sage is very picky with who she goes to and if she doesn't want to be with you she'll let you know..but she naps for 2 hours usually each nap, and she sleeps so good at night. Last night we put her to bed at 10:00 and didn't even hear a peep out of her until 8:45 this morning...she is definitely her mother's daughter when it comes to sleep. She also has decided that she loves food. She'll snarf down 7oz. without even giving it a thought and will eat a jar of food along with it. I love that she's eating so much now..maybe she'll actually get out of the 20th percentile in weight..crossing our fingers for a chubby baby one day :)

1 comment:

Tresa Hunsaker said...

you never did like to be held. I waited for ever for a little girl to snuggle and love but you wouldn't let any one snuggle you. But I still love you tons.