Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today is..

..the day Sage almost got...-gulp-...{beaten}.  

Did I just say that?  

Yes, in fact I did.

Here I was brushing my teeth, like I do most mornings, and Sage was off playing by herself, like she does most mornings.  But today was different.

Today Sage went to the garbage can, got out a half eaten cup of yogurt and splattered it, threw it, spread it all over the house.  

Oh my carpet.

I cringed inside.

So I threw the yogurt back in the garbage can and proceeded to clean up...my brand. new. carpet.

Once I was done and feeling really proud of myself for not losing my cool, I got up, went to put the rag in laundry, and found Sage with the yogurt cup again.  

I. was. not. happy.
I was ANGRY.

What should I do? Should I spank all the skin off her hide..ooh I wanted to.  

But I spared my child's behind, placed her in her crib..screaming..and left.  I then cleaned up the rest of the yogurt and sat on the couch to re-gather my thoughts.  

Oh dear carpet..I hope you're ok.




2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man. I would have cried. As I always tell Josh, those derned babies were up to no good today. So sorry!

Newbold News said...

I love this post! I love your use of different sizes of fonts. I was on the edge of my seat with suspense. :)