Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Girl

Aaaannnddd...she's ONE!

Stats:
Weight: 18lbs. 13oz.
Length: 31 inches.

Sage was lucky enough to have 3 first birthday parties because each family wanted to throw her a party.  So on the Sunday before her birthday Quinn's parents had a party, on the day of her birthday we had a party, and on the Saturday after my parents threw a party.  Needless to say, this girl is spoiled. Rotten.

Here are the festivities.
Definitely not my child..she ate hardly any cake!

Sadly since we moved a week before her birthday, we had no wrapping paper..so we rednecked it.

Playing in her new swing.

Sage's cake my mom made.  It had a daisy on top.

Cake table.

Kids cake that my mom made.

Nana Great, Nana, & Sage

In order to get cake on her face, I had to put cake on her hands and tickle her face with a piece of grass.  She ate ONE bite of this cake and was done.  Where did this kid come from?

The Princess with all of her birthday gifts.

New necklace from Nana - this girl LOVES necklaces.
And my favorite.



I think I had WAY more fun this year than Sage did.  I spoiled her all day and let her eat muffins for breakfast, cake for lunch, and let her do whatever she pleased for the entire day.  I was determined to make sure she didn't cry once on her big day..no such luck..but it was a great day regardless.
Happy Birthday Sage!

2 comments:

3 Men and A Wild Woman said...

She is way to pretty. I miss her alot!!!! Happy Birthday Sage.
Aunt Heidi

Lando & Cami said...

What a cutie!!! So glad you are adjusting to your new life:)