Friday, May 25, 2012

I think..

..that it's about time I have this baby. 

Ok, not really.

Seriously though, I took a picture of myself today thinking I wasn't that big.  But the picture said otherwise.

Here I am, almost full term with Sage.


And here I am 31 weeks with this one..practically the same size.


And here I am today, at 34 weeks.  Large.  Much larger than I was even three weeks ago.

Heaven help me.  I feel like a stretched whale. 
My hips are killing me.
My pelvis feels broken right down the middle.
And my sciatic nerve makes me walk like an old person with a cane.

6 more weeks..
or maybe 4..
3 wouldn't hurt either..

Baby girl I can't wait to meet you, and hold you, and cuddle you, and kiss your face.

Please come soon :)

Love,
Your momma.

1 comment:

Newbold News said...

Hang in there Niki. Tell your hubby to spoil you, because you deserve it.